QPR ProcessAnalyzer

Process Mining Software

Virtually every organization will feel that they have a reasonable understanding of their key processes and transaction flows. It may be the case that for 99% of these transactions and processes, this assumption is correct. But in reality it is the remaining 1% that can create customer satisfaction and operational issues. It is this 1%, or perhaps 0.1% of all transactions that may in reality create the customer churn that orgainsations work so hard to avoid. So how can an orgainsation cut through the operational ‘noise’ to focus on those transactions that do not conform and as a result, create the real business issues. The answer is Process Mining Software.

QPR ProcessAnalyzer is the market leading process mining tool, it uses data direclty from ERP, Incident Management / Service Management and CRM type systems such as: SAP, Oracle, Epicor, MS Dynamics, Infor M3, ServiceNow, Remedy and Salesforce. ProcessAnalyzer automatically creates a process flow diagram view of each and every transaction. This provides business users with full transactional insight and the ability to fully understand and identify those transactions and processes that do not conform as expected. Once a process anomaly has been identified, users can then carry out detailed analysis to fully understand the reasons for the non-compliance.

Every medium and large scale organisation will have numerous IT systems, databases and log files which contain transaction data. Using process mining tools we can provide a detailed as-is picture of exactly how processes are executed. However, most organsations fail to make the most of this key resource. This is because without process mining software, the task of obtaining the data and fully understanding it, is typically far too complex to achieve. Traditional methods of carrying out this type of process analysis, required a very labour intensive and hands on approach. This has generally proved to be a very costly and inefficient method of obtaining the true picture. The solution to implementing a highly efficient, insightful and process mining capability, is therefore to use ProcessAnalyzer

QPR ProcessAnalyzer extracts data from the source transaction system(s) and produces a highly visual re-creation of the transaction process flow. ProcessAnalyzer can filter out incomplete and erroneous data to ensure that only ‘clean data’ is analysed.

QPR ProcessAnalyzer
QPR ProcessAnalyzer

With world class process Discovery software and highly skilled process analysis consultants, Corporate Insight offer a fixed-price process analysis service

This will:
• Enable an organisation to save significant time and money when compared to traditional, methods of manual process discovery.
• Provide business users with a fact-based “as-is” view of their operational processes.
• Provide business users with the ability to track process changes and monitor development improvements as they unfold.

Our consultants are highly experienced, in not only extracting the data from systems such as, SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow, Remedy, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Infor M3, Epicor etc. but they are also experienced in interpreting the end results.

For more information on our process mining software please visit our papers / fact sheets download page.